Disclaimer

The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not (necessarily) reflect the views of the Ogallala Public School District.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Catching the iPad wave

One of the most important points driven home at the NETA12 conference last week was the continuing push for mobile learning.  Those heavy backpacks stuffed with papers?  Simply relics of the past, due to be swept away by the rising tide.

I'm in the process of assisting my parents set up their new iPad 2, and I've learned there is an overwhelming abundance of helpful- and not-so helpful- information out there.  To help our staff and students find what they need, I've started an online resource at http://opsdipad.blogspot.com/.  It's just a start, but I wanted to get it out there for those of you beginning to work with iPads for the first time.

I hope to continue adding content to help you surf the iPad wave, so be sure to sign up to receive email updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment